Experience the revolutionary Plasma Fibroblast treatment, a cost-effective and non-invasive alternative to surgical procedures. This innovative aesthetic solution utilizes the power of Plasma, the fourth state of matter, to lift and rejuvenate various areas of the body such as the face, neck, and hands. By stimulating collagen and elastin production, Plasma Fibroblast effectively addresses concerns including droopy eyelids, crow’s feet, wrinkles, and skin imperfections. The Plaxpot device, featuring a small metal probe, generates a gentle plasma flash that tightens and lifts the skin without penetrating it, resulting in noticeable and long-lasting results.
How many treatments do I need?
The number of treatments needed for optimal results will vary based on individual factors such as skin laxity, age, and overall health. While significant improvement can be seen after just one treatment, a minimum of two sessions is recommended for long-lasting effects. Maintenance may be necessary, with a recommended treatment every 18 months.
- It is completely normal to experience swelling after the treatment. To promote proper healing, it is important to keep the treated area dry for the first 48 hours and avoid getting it wet. Refrain from engaging in vigorous exercise, as this can exacerbate swelling.
- It is crucial not to scratch or pick at any superficial crusts that form on the surface. Doing so increases the risk of infection and scarring. Allow the scabs to naturally exfoliate.
- If you experience itching, consider taking an over-the-counter antihistamine to alleviate discomfort.
- Patience is key during the healing process. Take the time to rest, sleep, and allow your body to heal.
- Swelling, or edema, may occur. Elevating your head with two pillows while sleeping can help reduce swelling.
- Apply DermaHeal until the sensation disappears.
- Avoid exposing the treated area to sunlight, as this can lead to pigmentation issues. Once all Plasma Dots have shed, it is essential to wear SPF 50+ daily.
- Refrain from applying any makeup, including mineral makeup, for the first four days or until the scabbing or peeling has fully resolved (typically around 7-10 days).
- Avoid undergoing skin treatments such as Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, Skin Needling, or any Laser treatments for 4-6 weeks following the procedure. It is advisable to consult with your practitioner prior to any of these treatments.
Plasma Permeating Infusion/lifting facial
Plasma Permeating Infusion/Lifting Facial is a non-ablative treatment that utilises specific Plasma attachments for various benefits such as anti-ageing, wrinkle reduction, hydration, and skin lifting. This treatment does not require numbing cream and has minimal downtime.
- Enhanced product absorption through micro cavities created in the skin
- Reduction of bacteria and sebaceous gland activity
- Infusion of products to the dermis
- Stimulation of fibroblast activity for skin rejuvenation
- Promotion of collagen synthesis for improved skin resilience
- Hydration of the skin